Huion continues to create cutting-edge and practical products that promote talented digital artists both in Ukraine and around the world. Among such products is the Inspiroy Keydial KD200, this graphics tablet for the first time combines many useful “features”, such as: built-in Bluetooth 5.0 module, keyboard, dial controller and fast charging.
Therefore, such convenient integration in one device will be appreciated by representatives of creative professions. More details in the review.
Features Inspiroy Keydial KD200:
- Innovative design for boundless creativity.
- Integrate graphics tablet, keyboard, and dial controller into one device.
- Built-in Bluetooth 5.0 module for better performance.
- The PW517 wireless stylus runs without a battery and is equipped with the new Huion technology – PenTech 3.0.
- Long battery life: charges in 1.2 hours and lasts for 18 hours.
- Excellent compatibility: can work with devices that support Windows, MacOS and Android. Can connect to Android devices without an OTG adapter.
In the black compact box, the owner is waiting for a good set, namely: graphics tablet Inspiroy Keydial KD200, pen PW517 with a tip, pen holder PH05A, ten removable tips (inside the holder), USB-C cable, OTG adapter (USB- C), Bluetooth module and instructions.
Design and ergonomics
The Keydial KD200 has already received international recognition for its successful design and excellent performance. She has won design awards such as the Golden Dot Award in Taiwan, the Good Design Award in Japan and the Red Star Design Award in China.
As for the design of the KD200 graphics tablet, it is quite concise, has a compact size and is made in gray-metallic color. Its dimensions are 394.5 × 187.7 × 8.5 mm, thickness – 8.5 mm, and weight – 650 g. Therefore, no matter where you are, at home or on the road, this graphics tablet is always up to date due to its ergonomics. / p>
On the left side there is a keyboard with: on / off key, 5 soft keys (K1-K5), 23 standard keys and one round controller.
There is also one universal port on the top of the tablet – USB Type-C.
On the right side we have only the company logo.
There are four rubber feet on the back of the case to keep the gadget from slipping during operation.
On the front of the Inspiroy Keydial KD200 is a work surface (226 × 142.88 mm) that resembles a sheet of paper. The screen itself has a rough coating, so the device is protected from unnecessary scratches and fingerprints. In addition, the friction of the digital pen as it slides on the KD200 gives the user the impression that he is writing on a paper surface, thus creating greater realism in the creative process.
By the way, the successful integration of the graphics tablet, keyboard and controller creates an extremely convenient device for the creative professions. The KD200 is equipped with the most commonly used keys, so no additional keyboard is required.1
The user can enjoy the available interface from the first use:
- 5 programmed keys : K1-K5.
- 23 standard keys : Can operate on their own in regular keyboard mode, which supports continuous data entry, and in keyboard shortcuts.
- Round controller can be customized for different functions depending on individual needs. For example, enlarging / reducing the canvas, adjusting the brush size, scrolling the page up / down.
The PW517 digital stylus works without batteries and other batteries, which is a very convenient option to use. The pen is based on PenTech 3.0 technology, which provides a more natural and accurate drawing.
In addition, 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity and tilt support of up to ± 60 ° allow you to easily and naturally obtain lines of different widths and saturations by adjusting the angle of the pen and the pressure force.
In addition, a special antifriction silicone pen helps the hand to get less tired during the long creative process.
The Inspiroy Keydial KD200 features a state-of-the-art Bluetooth 5.0 wireless module, which not only provides longer communication distances and faster signal transmission, but also ensures easy connection to a PC, smartphone or tablet, helping to increase overall user performance .
There is also no doubt that due to the long operating time (up to 18 hours) of the KD200 battery can meet the needs of most creative professions, not to mention that the duration of the full charging cycle of the device is only 1.2 hours. And its battery capacity is 1100 mAh.
So, the Huion Inspiroy Keydial KD200 graphics tablet has really proven itself as a reliable device and a faithful assistant for creators. Innovative design, numerous international awards, convenient integrations embodied in one device guarantee high-quality digital drawing for everyone, anywhere, anytime.
- Product code: KD200_HUION
- Working area: 226 × 142.88 mm
- Pen technology: without battery
- Pen Resolution: 5080 LPI
- Pen pressure levels: 8192
- Tilt recognition: ± 60 °
- Minimum reading height: 10 mm
- Response rate: 220PPS
- Number of express programs configured: 23 P / 5 S
- Connection: USB-C
- OS support: Windows 10 64bit (Bluetooth), MacOS 10.12, Android 6.0 or later
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- Battery capacity: 1100 mAh
- Device size: 394.5 × 187.7 × 8.5 mm
- Weight: 650 g