WhatsApp: So you know your self-explanatory news
WhatsApp offers you two options for working with self-erasing messages. Also offers photos, pictures and texts only for a short time, or activates a self-timer. Find your options in your favorite Messenger, find NextPit you in the following instructions.
If you send sensitive data via WhatsApp, you should definitely make use of the self-deleting messages. Because although the messenger secures all messages via end-to-end encryption, the sensitive messages otherwise remain on the cell phone of the other party. You can …
A fingertip or click on the respective entry brings you directly to the right place in our instructions.
WhatsApp: Send media for one-time viewing
It was not until July 2021 that WhatsApp switched to a live feature that made it possible to view content once. Also, as a “unique message”, read messages immediately to start with photos and videos. In the Beta of WhatsApp, the available Symbol will also be found in the textbook.
- Open a single or group chat
- Tip on the camera icon, a photo or video upload or select from your album. Alternatively, you can also select trains
- Now tap on the icon with the “1”, which is marked in the picture above. In the picture, there is a warning, but the best picture can only be taken into account.
- Tip on “Send”
After your time, the photo or video view has been changed, the automatic content is automatically switched to the chat room and handwritten. Allergy shows WhatsApp also a message, but the obvious message is only available. A problem that the driver of unsuccessful screenshots by natural means.
WhatsApp: Self-activating messages activate or deactivate
Alternative to single messages can be activated later. Dabei switches your face to a contact or a group. After activation, all new messages can be added to each other.
- Off the WhatsApp Chat.
- Tip on the name of the contact or the group.
- Tip on “Self-explanatory messages”.
- When prompted, tap on “continue” (Android) or “continue” (iOS)
- Select “One” to activate, or “Activate” to deactivate.
Subject to a group chat based on all parts of the self-explanatory news to be heard, one of the group members of the group can only be admitted to this day. How to find your features for self-explanatory messages on WhatsApp? Do you find your choice or support Your chat is a chat with all media and news in your contacts? Share your e-mail experiences in the comments!